Well, somehow I survived another week wo a solid night of sleep! L is getting better, but then last night H woke up. Poor H has to go to the doc again today. It looks like her ear infection from last week didn't heal so we probably have to get her new meds. She isn't happy-she wants to play!
Thank goodness for my friend Lisa. She is taking the two littles for an hour so I don't have to bring them with me. C is working from home this morning and as always the four hours it should take will more than likely turn into 10+. I am just thankful his job is going well and that I can stay home. No complaints here!
I am so behind on all the new fall season shows and I may never catch up. I like to watch them with C, but he can't make it through an entire show without passing out. He may have to watch some on his own. I am dying to watch House and the Office.
My Ikea purchases are all assembled and ready to be filled. The giant shelf in the guest/craft room is up and calling me, but I have so much to do. It is crazy when organizing something sounds like fun-I reorganize that room at least once a month. Hopefully, this will keep and I can just do projects!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor H! I hope she gets better soon. You definitely are an organization-crazy lady! Me and my 85% personality just don't get as much done. I am a Biggest Loser fanatic! Kids and I watch it together every season :)
Come on over to my blog and comment. There are a couple of people who have similar passions to yours...
Post a Comment