Have you ever become so tired that you don't even 'feel tired' anymore? Maybe my body has adjusted to sleeping for short periods of time or maybe it is just the coffee. Either way, I don't feel as exhausted as I know I should. My newest peanut isn't as great a sleeper as her brother or sister were, but she is improving. She only gets up once a night now, so I actually enjoy picking up her little body and carrying her to the couch to nurse. She is so warm and smells like baby lotion. I am so crazy about her!
I remember when I was pregnant with #2. I told my mom that it was okay if she loved my sister more than me bc I couldn't fathom loving my second as much as my first. Then the moment I saw his little face, my heart felt like it would explode. Know that feeling of love at first sight made me so excited for the delivery of #3. I was looking forward to falling in love with someone new. I think that will be what I miss most when I stop having babies-falling in love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Now that you are officially blogging you will find that you will look for comments! Nice post. You are right about the feelings of exponential love. It is an interesting phenomenon sent straight from God.
Come visit me and try out some of the ones I follow!
Every time I was expecting a new baby I worried that I couldn't possibly love the new one as much as the ones I already had. I was wrong. :)
I'm so glad you are blogging!
Post a Comment