Thursday, September 25, 2008

Every Morning


I went to sleep late again last night! Every morning I wake up and say 'that's it, I am going to bed as soon as I put the kids down'. It never happens. Last night I downloaded all my camera pics to my laptop, posted pics on flickr and started my first blog. Maybe I will try again tonight! lol All this just to print out a pic for my little H to take in for show and tell. It is a picture of her with her first fish. They are 'studying' the letter F this week! too cute

Busy day today-heading to Ikea to buy some new shelves. I wish I had endless money to decorate. My basement has so much potential, but I lack vision and cash. HGTV makes me think I can do anything. Last week I finished the second coat of paint on the carport ceiling and shed, painted the chairs for the kid's table, and sewed together some quick towels for wiping messy hands after eating. This week I have kept the kitchen clean. That is how it goes. One week on, one week off.

3 comments:

Karen Mello Burton said...

Hip Hip Hooray for IKEA! I didn't own a house until my kids were 5 1/2 and 3 1/2 so you are ahead of me in that department. It is a lot to keep up with.... little ones, your house, husband, etc. You do a great job!

Karen Mello Burton said...

ps start commenting on other people's blogs and they will click on your name and be sent back to yours.

Luann said...

Awww... what a cute little fisher-girl. I love her boots. :)

I get tired just reading the list of stuff you got done last week. I'm impressed!