I laughed so hard I could barely breath. Big C was angry. Apparently, I should have been 'watching' him! So my question is-Why wasn't he watching him? lol
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Photo Op
People react so differently to situations. I tend to laugh and find the humor and sometimes find the camera. Let me set the stage- It's Friday afternoon I am busy cooking a big dinner for our 6 guests that are scheduled to arrive any moment. My husband is busy running around completing projects that he has put off for months. The kids are "watching" a tv show (meaning, the tv is on in the background, but they are hanging onto my leg in the kitchen and the baby is screaming in the exersaucer). So as I slave in my 1960's kitchen cooking and baking, staring out my newly smashed window (that's another story), I hear H say, "Oh no C, you have it all over you!" Thinking she is referring to a cucumber that he has grabbed from the fridge while yelling that he is hungry, I walk in with a paper towel and well...I didn't know he could reach the Sharpies! lol

I laughed so hard I could barely breath. Big C was angry. Apparently, I should have been 'watching' him! So my question is-Why wasn't he watching him? lol
I laughed so hard I could barely breath. Big C was angry. Apparently, I should have been 'watching' him! So my question is-Why wasn't he watching him? lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, I like your new blog design. Very chic :) That C! I can't believe he sharpied himself. Once, Lu's son used a wood stain stick and got himself, the furniture and the dog. Yeah, the dog got a couple of pretty smokin' black eyes! Glad you laughed about it. Glad to see you posting.
Funny! You got off lucky. Kaz told you about my son getting a hold of the marker... not only did he draw all over himself, and draw glasses on the dog, he made is way through the entire apartment (except for the room I was in) before I caught him. We repainted.
I figure that in situations like this, you can either laugh or cry. IMHO, laughing is the better choice. :)
I wish I were that artistic...
I hope I don't creep you out by following your blog along...hee hee hee!
Post a Comment