Try as I may, I cannot be totally serious. Fortunately for me, my husband can't be completely serious either. I know we were made for each other. No one else would get or put up with us!
I read posts and have a movie quote in mind or want to throw out a 'that's what she said' all the time. What is the matter with me? Do I have some type of avoidance behavior. Do I suppress childhood trauma with humor. OR am I living vicariously through the movie lines that I love. Because I seriously wanted to write 'Do I want to dance?' after I finished the childhood trauma comment. I am out of control. I just can't help myself. Sometimes I even quote TV. Fine, I said it! 'He was my boyfriend!'
I have recently realized that some people have never seen some of my favorite movies and it actually bothers me. I need a movie night. You can come over and watch with us, but my husband will quote all the lines just before they happen. His knowledge is much more extensive and precise than mine, but I can throw them into conversation with ease. 'I love that man of mine'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes, you guys are definitely the movie quote couple, but it is so fun! The way MS sticks in "That's what she said" after everything cracks us up!
Exactly!!
Post a Comment